Mitsubishi Electric – Reverse Cycle Wall Mounted Split Systems
|Model||KW cool||KW heat||Fully Installed|
A vast series line-up is ready to ensure comfortable room environments in response to your air conditioning needs whether it is a small, medium or a large room.
Some features in brief
- R32 refrigerant enables increased energy efficiency and is said to be the next generation in refrigerants with just one-third the global warming potential of R410A.
- A “Quiet Mode” setting has been added to the fan speed settings, ensuring super quiet operation
- Handheld Controller - Making the most out of your air conditioner all starts with the controls, this allows you to create the comfort levels to match your demands.
- Preferred/previous setting - “i-Save” is a setting function that recalls the preferred (preset) temperature at the press of of a button on the remote controller
- Wi-Fi Control unlocks the door to smarter heating or cooling, for total home comfort wherever you are. This innovative technology connects your MSZ-GL Series air conditioner to your smartphone, tablet or Online account, giving you the freedom to control each unit fully on-the-go via an Internet connection from anywhere in the world.
- Wide and long airflow modes allow the airflow direction to be adjusted. These functions can be activated at the touch of a button on your remote controller
- Striving for the perfect balance of performance, reliability, low power consumption and a long operational lifespan for all our products.
- Anti-corrosion treatment of the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit inhibits corrosion of the aluminum fins; salt in the air causes this especially in coastal areas.
- Econo Cool, Auto Vane, Pure White, Demand Response Capable, Low Temperature Cooling
- Weekly Timer, Auto Restart, Quick Clean, Auto Fan Speed, 24 Hour Timer
- Guaranteed Operating Range: Cooling at -10°C ~ 46°C; Heating at -15°C ~ 24°C
- Auto Change Over, Horizontal Swing, Vertical Swing (models 71 & 80), Anti-Allergy Enzyme Filtertext