Fujitsu - Reverse Cycle Wall Mounted Split Systems
|Model||KW cool||KW heat||Fully Installed|
A stylish, standardised design across the range, the lifestyle series are the most energy efficient air conditioners Fujitsu have designed. They also feature human sensor control, delivering optimum efficiency and temperature control.
- UP/DOWN SWING LOUVRE - automatically swings up and down.
- AUTO SHUT LOUVRE - louvres close or open automatically when the unit stops or starts.
- AUTO RESTART - should there be temporary loss of power; the unit will automatically restart itself in the same operating mode, once the power is restored.
- PROGRAM TIMER - allows selection of one of four options. ON, OFF, ON > OFF, or OFF > ON.
- AUTOMATIC LOUVRE - the position of the louvres is set automatically to match the operating mode. It is also possible to adjust the louvres using the remote control.
- AUTOMATIC AIR FLOW ADJUSTMENT - when auto mode is selected for the fan, the micro-processor adjusts the airflow to follow changes in room temperature.
- SLEEP TIMER - the micro-processor gradually changes the room temperature, allowing you to sleep comfortably at night.
- ECONOMY MODE - limits the maximum operation current, and performs operation with the power consumption suppressed.
- ON-OFF TIMER - ON-OFF timer can be set to operate once every 24 hours.
- BLUE FIN HEAT EXCHANGER - corrosion-resistance of the heat exchanger in coastal areas has been improved by blue fin treatment of the outdoor unit heat exchange.
- WEEKLY TIMER - different on-off times can be set for up to 7 days.
- FILTER SIGN - indicates the filter cleaning period by lamp.
- ALL DC - with All DC, electricity loss is decreased and power consumption reduced.
- AUTO-CHANGEOVER - the unit automatically switches between heating and cooling modes based on the temperature setting and room temperature.
- HUMAN SENSOR - human sensor catches movements of people in a room.